Whatcha got on order? (Traditional Knives Only)

One from Paul-Emmanuel Arestan is on its way from Brisbane to Pittsburgh. Very much looking forward to it. It's one of the sheepsfoot with micarta, filed springs and a really cool theme for the etch.

Lots of stuff cheap. Unfortunately it adds up.
BPS HK4; Henckels 3" sheepsfoot paring knife, Henckels 5.5 inch chef's knife, Smith's diamond stone, Marbles clasp knife (with compass); OKC Morto.
I didn't even try to pirate pictures of all the above.

Lots of stuff cheap. Unfortunately it adds up.
BPS HK4; Henckels 3" sheepsfoot paring knife, Henckels 5.5 inch chef's knife, Smith's diamond stone, Marbles clasp knife (with compass); OKC Morta.
I didn't even try to pirate pictures of all the above.
The BPS got here two days ago. The others are out for delivery, and so is an OKC Fire Spax.
I'd have saved some on shipping if I hadn't rushed to judgment four separate times.

It's a H340SD. It's a second. According to all the comments I read here, that shouldn't be a problem. 🤞🤞
Seen you post this elsewhere Alan, most impressed by it, unusual design and thus appealing. I really like the Grohmann Trout&Bird fixed I have, ergonomic and fine quality, these knives deserve to be better known.

Thanks, Will

With the 50% off sale going on at Ka-Bar, I figured it was finally time to bust a move on a Kephart...

NKwSnJ2.jpg

Back