Whatcha got on order ?

I have a work sharp pro precision on the way, I figure I have a ton of knives and don't do much sharpening, time to get some decent gear and get to learning!

Does it count that I just ordered my Blade Show Texas tickets and Hotel ?
I think the only peramiter I set in my OP was " besides knives " since they're already discussed everywhere else, so basically anything you have on order that's not a knife goes.

Just ordered one of these sized for a Shirogorov F3 with no pocket clip. Looking forward to trying it.

IMG_0521.jpeg

Recently my dad and I were talking about flashlights and he mentioned how he missed his old USGI angle head.

Well Fulton still makes them here in the USA ( I believe they're still issued ? ) so I decided to order him one with the LED upgrade.
I have no doubts that it'll likely be unimpressive compared to more modern stuff ,but it's more about nostalgia for him.

Copper plated bullets
.356 diameter
250 -100 gr. Flat point
100- 100 gr. HP
250- 124 gr. Flat point
100 - 124 gr HP
From Berry's bullets

A couple of Toothpicks, I saw the Case Seafoam display at Blade Texas but the toothpick wasn’t available for purchase there.

Apparently Bladeforums doesn’t like pictures anymore! :mad:

A couple of Toothpicks, I saw the Case Seafoam display at Blade Texas but the toothpick wasn’t available for purchase there.

Apparently Bladeforums doesn’t like pictures anymore! :mad:
Only if you use a 3rd party!! 🤬🤢🤬
John 🍺

I ordered this 1980's vintage Litton industries " Pocket socket " for my 1/4dr ratchet collection.

I also have the S/V tools " Ratchetpack " on my list as well.

Last edited:
I placed an order with NATO strap co, they quality has always been good they've got lots of options and the shipping is free / fast.
The fact that they always seem to be having some kind of sale doesn't hurt either.
Normally I'd be ordering NATO straps from them, but my new Seiko kind of sits a bit high off the wrist with the NATO it came on so I thought I'd try a 2 piece and see how that works out.

I ordered a couple of nylon 2 piece straps with brushed steel hardware, one forrest green and one in their " inmate " orange color. I also ordered a silicone 2 piece in Od green to try.

Last edited:
Thanks to @ Hickory n steel Hickory n steel
I have Chapman #5573 set
5573_Y.jpg

plus a few extras coming.

A Anso Aros. I have waited 7 weeks now. And Jens promises a delivery time of 5-10 weeks so im crossing fingers that ill get my knife next week. Cant wait anymore.
And i bought a new notebook thats going to work as my calender. Electronic calenders dont work in my setup. And look forward to bling it up with some Big idea Design pens and stickers and a titanium bead from Anso.
7x1DQt2.png

gdRHw8Q.png

My Anso Aros is delayed.
So I just bought a Civivi Chevalier II
That I can fidget with while I'm waiting on my Aros.

I've been wanting a Filson 48hr duffle for the past decade. I couldn't justify the price for what it is; but that didn't stop the want. I finally pulled the trigger, but the tracking hasn't updated since the 17th.

I've been wanting a Filson 48hr duffle for the past decade. I couldn't justify the price for what it is; but that didn't stop the want. I finally pulled the trigger, but the tracking hasn't updated since the 17th.
If only you knew how high they'd arbitrarily raise their prices after becoming more of a hipster fashion brand you might have ordered it sooner I bet.

At least they seem to be mostly maintaining their quality, it would be so much worse if everything was made in China and still very expensive.

If only you knew how high they'd arbitrarily raise their prices after becoming more of a hipster fashion brand you might have ordered it sooner I bet.
I bought one secondhand, basically new with some storage marks, for between 2/3-3/4 the price of when I first encountered it. Not ideal, and there's no warranty, but it should still outlast me.
It doesn't look like it's ever been waxed; but I'll do that in the near future (I'll likely wait til it's a little warmer and let it sit in the back of my car rather than blasting it with a heat gun.)

*Edited to add:
Do I regret not purchasing a decade ago? Yes and no. The price of the bag seemed prohibitive at the time. It would have seen more use in the past decade than it likely will in the next two (not that I want to be here in 20 years 😵‍💫). Now, though, I'm better able & more willing to pay for nice things, which is why I finally decided to buy it.

Last edited:
Back