What's in the works?

Anybody seen the insta posts from Tim Reeve lately? What are the making? Last post was kind of a jig. “Big shit” coming soon he says...

Anybody seen the insta posts from Tim Reeve lately? What are the making? Last post was kind of a jig. “Big shit” coming soon he says...

I've been watching posts from different sources over the past week or so. He seems pretty excited about what's coming. I'm just hoping it's not something exclusive - you know the posts about some great thing they are making and it turns out they made 10 of them.

... any guess as to what the black blade on the table with the jig picture?

It looks like the impinda blade, but unfinished... with a DLC coating... I don't know - the blade is dark color. I see no swedge, or nick, and it looks unsharpened.

I've been thinking about this since my last post. I'm guessing it's a new fixed blade. The jig seems too big for something like the impinda. I think the impinda blade just happened to be in the picture. Just for fun guess... I have no clue what it is, but excited to see what it turns out to be. The only thing I'm somewhat sure about is that it's nothing to do with the Inkosi because Tim mentioned that in another post. I doubt it has anything to do with the sebenza line up because any changes probably would of happened near the 31 announcement last year. I doubt it has anything to do with blade steel as that's already in the works... fixed blade is my guess. A small fixed blade would be great.

I've been thinking about this since my last post. I'm guessing it's a new fixed blade. The jig seems too big for something like the impinda. I think the impinda blade just happened to be in the picture. Just for fun guess... I have no clue what it is, but excited to see what it turns out to be. The only thing I'm somewhat sure about is that it's nothing to do with the Inkosi because Tim mentioned that in another post. I doubt it has anything to do with the sebenza line up because any changes probably would of happened near the 31 announcement last year. I doubt it has anything to do with blade steel as that's already in the works... fixed blade is my guess. A small fixed blade would be great.
Watch it be like a new CRK patch or CRK “dawg tag” :D

Have a hunch that it's gonna be a small, lightweight fixed blade.

The market for them (regarding backpack hunting) is hot right now and it would be a fitting addition to the CRK portfolio.

So pretty much confirmed that the blade is for an Inkosi, based on the divot atop the thumbstud hole. Most likely a special edition Inkosi with S45VN and a special handle or blade finish. I expect a limited number to be made, to be sold at a show or through an exclusive dealer and flipped for double to triple on the secondary. Meh

So pretty much confirmed that the blade is for an Inkosi, based on the divot atop the thumbstud hole. Most likely a special edition Inkosi with S45VN and a special handle or blade finish. I expect a limited number to be made, to be sold at a show or through an exclusive dealer and flipped for double to triple on the secondary. Meh
Yeah, I'd be more excited about something that all CRK fans can get, not just 10 people with deep pockets

Back