What's Next??? . . . Decipher This Riddle And Win Huge!!!!!!

Basic Bowie

Basic = Need to simplify
Toothpick = Arkansas Toothpick = Big Bowie style knife

I hope it has a Regulator Handle

Last edited:
I like the 2 toothpicks being 11 and simplify being Basic. I'm curious if Bill is in reference to AA (Alc Anon).

Basic Argonne Assault 11?

I'm not sure how Jerry would pull that off, tbh.

I'm convinced JTT is right and the pair of toothpicks are the FMV8 and the FMV14. Simplify could mean to add them together - FMV22?

Good answer. Jerry said it was a new model (singular), and I'm not sure res-c handles would be a good fit for a dagger. And an FMV22 would definitely be killer cool.

But what if "simplify" means add them together and divide by 2? FMV11?

Good answer. Jerry said it was a new model (singular), and I'm not sure res-c handles would be a good fit for a dagger. And an FMV22 would definitely be killer cool.

But what if "simplify" means add them together and divide by 2? FMV11?

I thought about that too but Jerry kept talking about something "BIG" coming so I added them although 11 is a pair of toothpicks so that could very well be it. The FMV11

...snip...and I'm not sure res-c handles would be a good fit for a dagger....snip...

Oh man, I think the regulator res-c handles would be perfect for a dagger. Plus those handles can accept some really thick stock. Infi-bladed Regulator-style Res-C-handled dagger, I'll take it!

Back