What's Next??? . . . . Sneak Peek!!! . . . Solve The Riddle!!!

Jerry Busse

Sneak Peek! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I blame Wil for this one!!!! :confused:

But what is it and why is it Wil's fault? :confused: o_O

Solve the riddle and win a non-transferable $100.00 shop credit good toward the purchase of this upcoming model!!! :cool: :thumbsup:

Let's Drink!!! :thumbsup:

Jerry :D

Handle%20Close-up.jpg

20 minutes and no responses?? Everyone must be searching Wil's post history :D

Looks like double cut Infi... beautiful tubes, so regardless what it is - more of that :thumbsup:

My gut reaction was an M6, but this has slightly more figure to it.

Definitely looks like a TAC handle to me. The exposed tang makes me think Tank Buster Ultra Light Brigade?

I think its the 10" Bladed JackHammer

I believe they had just asked Jerry if he had forgotten about this and he said no

Plus Will started the Hog B8 death chat

Post 1775 Will says he likes where Jerry's acknowledgement is going

#1778 LMCQ Saturday?

#1779 Klink says A Saturday release would work

#1780 Garth says on Jerry knows

Will post #37 on the 10" Bladed Jack Hammer thread:

"I think I remember correctly that Jerry once said his favorite knife at the time was the Jack Hammer. And we KNOW Jerry likes big, intimidating patterns (don’t we all). So this seems like a natural evolution of the design, no? :thumbsup::cool:

BTW, that TAC handle is really comfortable in a variety of grips—could definitely handle more blade size IMO.:thumbsup:"

Last edited:
Will was a janitor and was told “it’s not your fault” to add to my post above. So a hunting knife from the janitor’s closet.

Hmm... It is what it is. The “L” in
Will is missing. Perhaps indicating a slimmed down/light model or nano handle. It’s still early here, I better start drinking if I’m going to solve this tonight.

I think its the 10" Bladed JackHammer

Plus "Will" started the Hog B8 death chat

Post 1775 "Will" says he likes where Jerry's acknowledgement is going

#1778 LMCQ Saturday?

#1779 Klink says A Saturday release would work

#1780 Garth says on Jerry knows

"Will" post #37 on the 10" Bladed Jack Hammer thread:

"I think I remember correctly that Jerry once said his favorite knife at the time was the Jack Hammer. And we KNOW Jerry likes big, intimidating patterns (don’t we all). So this seems like a natural evolution of the design, no? :thumbsup::cool:

BTW, that TAC handle is really comfortable in a variety of grips—could definitely handle more blade size IMO.:thumbsup:"

Why only one "L" in mine? :confused:o_O:confused:

Hmmmm. . . . Makes you wonder, Right? :eek::rolleyes:o_O:confused:

Let's Drink! :thumbsup:

Jerry :D

Hmm... It is what it is. The “L” in
Will is missing. Perhaps indicating a slimmed down/light model or nano handle. It’s still early here, I better start drinking if I’m going to solve this tonight.

I blame the Germans!

BTW, I don't know how much time you guys have left to solve this.

Does anybody know when John The Texican gets up???

Go!!!!

Jerry

Well
Klinke is German for Jack
and Private Klink (Tom) and his persistence is responsible for the new 10" bladed Jack (Klinke) Hammer

Hmm blaming the Germans? Must be referring to Wil, Switzerland... BUSSE Swiss Army Knife?! :D;)

Well
Klinke is German for Jack
and Private Klink (Tom) and his persistence is responsible for the new 10" bladed Jack (Klinke) Hammer

Jawohl! Hmmm . . . Where have I heard that before? When I was a kid!

Let's Drink!

Jerry

Back