What's on your belt ?

I have the same belt pouch. I like it so much that I bought 2 extra in case the first one wears out.

I carry either my Victorinox Swisstool or Swisstool Spirit in it everyday along with a 2AAA flashlight, mini Knipex pliers, flat County Comm prybar, and a 4 inch Austrian made Ferro rod.

I wish the nite-ize pock-its was still US made, it's over 20 years old and still going strong.
The Velcro for the flap is worn out but otherwise it's still kicking.

I ordered some brown 4oz top grain leather.
I plan to make some kilties for my Thorogood's, the color won't be an exact match but the slight contrast In color should look nice.

Today I have a Buck 112...ebony with finger grooves. I'd like to find an open top sheath for it. I have a couple for my Case trappers and I really like the open top style more than a snap sheath...

I am still carrying the small Condor Compact Kephart on my belt over a month after I purchased it. I enjoy using it for edc type tasks.

When I was a kid patrolling the pucker brush in a giant overgrown park near our house, I wore a G.I. ammunition belt. It had about 10 pockets each of which was designed to hold 8 30-06 rounds in a clip. I had room for a compass, collapsible cup, match safe, Japanese “SAK” (with fork and spoon), salve tin with ring saw, fish hooks, SS fishing wire, sinkers, etc., parachute cord, magnifier loupe, etc. The belt would also hold attachments like a bayonet, first aid kit, canteen, etc. The good old days.

Last edited:
The Beltman gun belt, Protech-Strider SNG Auto knife in custom leather horizontal sheath, iPhone X in VZW vertical holster, Hanko Ti Twisted Trident torch in Streamlight nylon holster, SIG P365 9mm in leather Milt Sparks VM-II or Dan Wesson C-Bob Commander 10mm in leather Milt Sparks VM-II holster.

Benchmade Azeria, an oxide coated clinch pick 2.0, an oxide coated Gerber multitool, a tactical pen because breaking glass can save lives, and a Benchmade rescue tool, which is basically a glass breaker and a belt cutter in the same-ish design as their SOCP dagger, which I also sometimes carry. Daggers are double edged though, and laws.

Back