What's The Point?. . . . . Wanna see?? . . . Forsaken Mistress Spy Pic!!!!. . .

Could someone please pm me the photos from last night, the comp and combat plus light brigade , I stayed up till 3:45am ( my time zone) to see the nuclear version with tan and black g10 but then went to sleep and missed the others :-(
Many thanks
Tom
Sent

Is there going to be a CF INFI as an option? The pic of the whole knife is what all the knives will be minus the refinement of the Nuclear Option? EX: they’ll all be LB?

Is INFI or SR101 better for a chopper?

Not that it matters as SR101 is not an option, but the short answer to your question is that the steel type is not as relevant to the performance of a chopper as the design of the blade itself. So no. In the same knife shape, they would chop equally. The advantages of INFI are not immediately noticeable for short term use and if you maintain your gear not really an issue in long term use. INFI is a higher insurance for stupid behavior.

I'm sorry to ask again but I've been tied up most of last night working on a database issue. Would someone be so kind to either PM or email me a pic at retic762@gmail.com ? Like everyone else, I've really been excited and looking forward to this one!!

Thank you in advance!!!

Full knife pic request please, I've seen the tip and LB handle pics, but not the others.

Thanks in advance!!

I'm sorry to ask again but I've been tied up most of last night working on a database issue. Would someone be so kind to either PM or email me a pic at retic762@gmail.com ? Like everyone else, I've really been excited and looking forward to this one!!

Thank you in advance!!!
Email sent :)

All caught up on thread and thanks for the replies. Secondly, I actually got a copy of the pics and I know they’re not unicorns anymore. Haha. Sota. Great find @SpyderPhreak on that pic’s date on the iPhone. Thanks, for the pics, of the Nuclear Option last night @PeteyTwoPointOne @JohnTheTexican .

I’m super glad to see the Forsaken Mistress is going to be naked and all INFI. Everything a Forsaken Mistress should be translated into a knife. Reminds me of the thread recently that a fellow Hog described his knives in an alluring way.

My one request - after Jerry’s post - is a fuller on the non-nuclear models.

Enjoy the morning, Hogs.

I sent several copies of the pics that were posted last night at 2348hrs.

Last edited:
I missed them again because I was too drunk to figure out the timezones. I saw the tip and LB, can anybody please PM me the others?

Back