Whats the story behind your username?

For the longest time, I found lame names that contradicted themselves really cool (I was young. Well.... younger). 'Frozen fire', etc. Never used them myself. When I was a tad older, I needed to create new accounts for multiple services, for reasons I won't post on here. I decided to try something that had some depth to it, yet still contradicted itself. Thus, Ungodly Deity. However, it's also a simple little riddle of sorts. Let's see if anyone can get it. What is an Ungodly Deity? There are technically a few answers, but I'm thinking of one in particular.

Also, to the OP: Morrowind, great game. Would have named it after the Mudcrab merchant, myself, if that was my theme. That, or nirnroots.

My favorite series of books is The Dark Tower series by Stephen King. Roland is the main character and one of the last Gunslingers and in the book they are in search of the dark tower. They are walking along a beam (not an actual beam kind of an unseen one its hard to explain) headed for the dark tower. There are 12 portals, 6 beams, and 1 tower. Hence the 1261. I know I'm a total nerd but I'm secure in that. If anyone that reads this is in search of a good (really really good) series of fiction books to read then check it out.

My son and i thought it was cool,he was bout 14 then,i use kymistwalker on other forums,,,as for peeintheshower waiting on his 2 cents...:D

My last name and some creative addition courtesy of SSgt. White from basic training.

Aviation Boatswain's Mate, Equipment. I launched and recovered airplanes.

~Chris

Small world:D. You probably never met him or wouldn't remember him if you did on a ship that big but his name is Michael Adams if it means anything.

For the longest time, I found lame names that contradicted themselves really cool (I was young. Well.... younger). 'Frozen fire', etc. Never used them myself. When I was a tad older, I needed to create new accounts for multiple services, for reasons I won't post on here. I decided to try something that had some depth to it, yet still contradicted itself. Thus, Ungodly Deity. However, it's also a simple little riddle of sorts. Let's see if anyone can get it. What is an Ungodly Deity? There are technically a few answers, but I'm thinking of one in particular.

Also, to the OP: Morrowind, great game. Would have named it after the Mudcrab merchant, myself, if that was my theme. That, or nirnroots.
I thought about it for a while but it just made my brain hurt:confused: Deity basicly means a God, but ungodly means unholy. Can I phone a friend?

I chose Portman 30-06 because Portman was my favorite character in the movie DOOM. And the 30-06 is my favorite caliber.

I thought about it for a while but it just made my brain hurt:confused: Deity basicly means a God, but ungodly means unholy. Can I phone a friend?

It's Satan.The answer is Satan.

If you've ever seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail, you'll get it.

Let's see, sophomore year. Thought maybe my hair would eventually
weigh itself down... But it just got to be an even bigger jew-fro.
Add in a full beard, as rotc was the other semester.
One of our friends had just seen the movie for the first time and
was talking about the Knights of Ni. Then he yells out, "Bring me,
a shrubbery!". A little redheaded chick I was pretty close friends
with, looks over at me with a big smart-alecky type smirk.
Then she grabs me by my giant poof of a hair-dew and acts like
she's gonna hand me to the other friend.
We all got a laugh out of it and I've been Shrub ever since.
I like it better than my gov name. If you went to my family,
friends or co-workers, they'll all know Shrub. But only a few
would even know who Charles was.

It's Satan.The answer is Satan.

That's a good one. For some reason, no has said that one to me before. Not the answer I'm looking for, but then again, I did say there were many options. When you folks give up, tell me. I do not promise you'll like the answer, though :p

When My wife and I were trying to figure out a name for our first born, she started with " Mike, John, Steve..." That quickly moved to "Hayden, Kayden, Maven" and that rolled into the typical for young mom "Myckell, Jonne, Cteave".... Normal names, just spelled horribly wrong. I decided as long as we were gonna punish our child by giving him a name that was phonetically incorrect, I would name our son Ront, just spell it Wroughndt. Her name is now Brooke.... A girl.

Awesome game and great choice of name. I came up with mine years ago when I needed a name for a Honda prelude forum.

My first job when I was 15 was as a dishwasher in a restaurant. Also, at the time I was really into hardcore/thrash/growling/crusty/powerviolence type music.

Plus I was fairly certain I was the best dishwasher to ever grace Northern Wisconsin. Hang on I have to pat myself on the back a bit.

My first name backward, followed by my profession.

Used have a radio show on our college station in the early 70's. My last name does not exactly roll off the tongue and I had a hard time saying it on the radio. I found it easier to say my name backwards.

Back