What's your at work knife and your occupation?

Pharmacist... Spyderco Military - no zip-ties can stand up to my millie!

I own many knives, but nothing has moved the military out of the pocket!

(oh, and a SAK on the keyring...)

(and a Ruger 9mm and a Spyderco Lum Tanto in the briefcase)

when i was an active duty field artillery soldier i carried a spyderco paramilitary. now that i own a cutlery company, i know a lot more about knives then i did back then. i still carry a spyderco paramilitary...

Financial Analyst, so I have the very dangerous job of flying a desk for a living. I work for a manufacturing entity where even the CEO has a folder clipped to his khaki's. I carry a Spyderco Dragonfly or Manbug in my pocket if wearing khaki's, a Mini Grip or Emerson CQC-7 if wearing jeans and have a GEC #92 in my briefcase for afternoon apple cutting. Oh, and a Leatherman Skeletool also in my briefcase for things that need to be snipped, or screwed.

p.s. as someone else mentioned, love the diversity of this site!! Great bunch of folks.

Last edited:
Tax Accountant.

Primarily:
* Small Carbon Fiber Sebenza Insingo
* Caly 3 Carbon Fiber
* Benchmade 480-1 Shoki CF (on suit days!)

My go to knife on the job is a Leatherman Supertool 300. Does that count as a knife though? It simply has everything that I need (blades included of course :) ) I'm a welder so the pliers, wire cutters, and driver bits come in handy when having to service the machine(s) that I use on a daily basis.

I work at a car parts store, and with our customer base I can get away with carrying basically anything. It seems to be between my MKT 187(F) or my Dragonfly.

I tried the Techno for a while, but for some reason I really don't want to mar it up.

Mike.

Last edited:
My full time occupation is painting contractor and I carry a lot off different knives out of work..But a CQ 7 in auto mode by Pro - Tech is my go to for work. Chisel grind works great for my job and the auto feature is quick and reliable .

Maintenance engineer(fancy lingo for handyman). Crkt m21 and leatherman wingman and a small SAK with a light and pen. After work an esee 3 or blackjack tac-ops 4 and .44 special get added to the belt.

Well in all honesty they're dummy rounds. We use them to test the ammo handling system. Even still 30mm rounds are always a cool backdrop for a knife

Knive(s): A Hinderer of some sort (Spanto, Slicer, Wharnie) or CRK Umnumzaan

Love carrying my blue weave domino, and I'm train crew at Union Pacific RR

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415385275795.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415385275795.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 55
My go to knife on the job is a Leatherman Supertool 300. Does that count as a knife though? It simply has everything that I need (blades included of course :) ) I'm a welder so the pliers, wire cutters, and driver bits come in handy when having to service the machine(s) that I use on a daily basis.
When I'm not at work, I EDC a multitool also. I have a few dedicated knives but the blade is actually one of the tools I use the least on a regular basis so I don't EDC just a knife.

Love the Leatherman tools. Good ol' made in the USA!

LEO here and I carry a ZT 560 (until I can get a 3.5 xm18) and a victorinox tinker on my person. In the car I also have a leatherman supertool 300 and Al Mar SERE operator

Computer programmer.

My office EDC is
Delica 4 with G-10 handle, serrated blade swap, and blue deep carry clip by STR.
Plus a key chain SAK Mini Champ.
Plus a small stockman knife. Currently a Wal Mart variety Chinese made Buck, but planning to upgrade to G.E.C. with carbon steel.

And anything from my collection when working from home, normally a 3.5-4" folder. Currently a Spyderco Starmate.

Back