What's your at work knife and your occupation?

I'm a Stevedore (Longshoreman), usually have my SnG CC IWB at work.

DSC_0187_zps3cdf5962.jpg

Heavy line Automotive technician at an independent repair shop. Work on anything from a 2012 Dodge Cummings to recently a 1970 Ford Mustang with a 429 Cobra Jet.
Usually my Protech TR4 and sak also my CS Recon with combo edge gets a lot of pocket time.

Government. My primary carry is a Yojimbo2 S90V. Secondary (which I rotate) is a ZT0550 , Manix2 or Umnumzaan.

Own a small company called San Diego BBQ-Cleaners out here in southern CA. Clean and repair BBQ grills and sell thousands of parts as well. I EDC my Buck Taclite 886 mini right now, but I recently picked up a utility knife from Milwaukee at home depot to take the burden off my Buck until I can shelf it in place of a Benchmade Griptilian or Spyderco model. Nice thread!

I'm a technical writer for a major door/window manufacturer and today I carried my Case Trapperlock with black g-10 scales in my change pocket and my Buck Paradigm Pro clipped to the top. The ladies in the cafeteria just love it when I cut my sandwiches in half:)

I am a warehouseman. I don't want to scare my colleagues or get in trouble with my Spyderco Manix 2 XL so I take my Buck 785.

Lately I've been using my CRKT Foresight at work. I work in a warehouse and need to cut a lot of plastic straps, some very thick and tough, a lot of plastic shrink wrap and cardboard. Very often I'm cutting up against metal racking and the blade hits it or even against the concrete floor so I certainly don't want to mess up one of my better knives. I've found the Foresight works well because of it's size and is fast and easy to open and close with a gloved hand. The aus8 is easy to sharpen but holds it's edge surprisingly well. Even the coating has done well. I'd post a pic but it's at work plus BladeF tells me I can't post pics. I guess I'm not active enough?

I'm a Stevedore (Longshoreman), usually have my SnG CC IWB at work.

DSC_0187_zps3cdf5962.jpg

I work as a stevedore as well, but in bulk commodities (no cargo containers, lots of dirt/dust).

My go-to is usually the Spyderco Paramilitary2 seen here.
430EA287-A01E-48C6-AAE7-F19CAABC60B2_zpsvb5d02de.jpg

I manage an HVAC supply and wear nearly all of my knives off and on to work, fixed and folders. Don't really have a favorite but have many I really like. I was also the head auto paint tech for a Ford dealership for four years before this job and also wore many different knives to work there, most business owners around here are good ole boys and appreciate a fondness for guns and knives as I do.

I am a financial analyst. I got used to carrying a spyderco dragon fly due to the light weight, small size, and deep carry clip. Works well with slacks. Been wearing jeans and boots more lately though, so I have mixed in the caly 3.5. I really wish more knives had the wire deep carry clips. Would carry mictotech or benchmades but they stick out too far for an office job, especially the microtechs.

I work at an independant gun shop so I can carry pretty much whatever.
Normally a Benchmade 710 or 275. Sometimes for the hell of it a Randall Gambler.

Back