What's your Cold Steel EDC today?

Still rockin' the new one:

Rc54TOfh.jpg

The XL Voyager drop-point is on my want list. Looks good, Will! :thumbsup:
They did a great job on this one.
Some things I noticed that were a little different are the steel stock is a hair thicker and they added jimping to the top of the blade.
Really I cannot believe it took this long to do this blade shape on the Voyager series.

I did also order a large version after I got this opened up.
Should see that by next weekend.

Today I was back to the 5.5 Tanto Voyager. It makes a great all around do anything tool and defense weapon. And if I somehow destroy or lose it no big deal.

Tomorrow I am thinking Frenzy. I believe i finally have it tuned and working properly. Easily the lowest quality cold steel I have ever received, and I bought it straight from the source. It was basically junk.. The Frenzy is a knife I really want to like, it is so close to perfect, but the forward curved blade seems to rob it of some utility. I am probably missing something.

Today I was back to the 5.5 Tanto Voyager. It makes a great all around do anything tool and defense weapon. And if I somehow destroy or lose it no big deal.

Tomorrow I am thinking Frenzy. I believe i finally have it tuned and working properly. Easily the lowest quality cold steel I have ever received, and I bought it straight from the source. It was basically junk.. The Frenzy is a knife I really want to like, it is so close to perfect, but the forward curved blade seems to rob it of some utility. I am probably missing something.
The XL Voyager I like for the same reasons. What did you think was low quality about the Frenzy? I’ve been close to buying one.

Back