What's your Cold Steel EDC today?

Still rockin' the AD-10, while being locked-down:

CDJHHubh.jpg

10DE3F33-D4B0-45D1-89A0-3A926B757234.jpeg
A462E982-65D3-44B7-A520-749316160BF1.jpeg 1B776795-EBA7-4199-B659-2DBCD5CE77B6.jpeg F02CD00E-DA41-4CB4-885F-D1D8E633A390.jpeg
Been EDCing a plain edge Black Talon for a week or so. I usually don’t edc one blade that much but this knife makes opening packages of any kind effortless.
Very slim, disappears in the pocket. And as you can assume, a great self defense option if need be. After getting my first, it wasn’t long until I got two more, plain edge back up and a serrated version, CTS-XHP of course. ;)

Highly recommend this blade:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

View attachment 1309492
View attachment 1309503 View attachment 1309501 View attachment 1309502
Been EDCing a plain edge Black Talon for a week or so. I usually don’t edc one blade that much but this knife makes opening packages of any kind effortless.
Very slim, disappears in the pocket. And as you can assume, a great self defense option if need be. After getting my first, it wasn’t long until I got two more, plain edge back up and a serrated version, CTS-XHP of course. ;)

Those Black Talons are indeed awesome! Cold Steel's marketing-narrative, never beats-around-the-bush. They market their knives primarily as weapons first. Definitely, as you state, an excellent defensive-option. Certain evisceration for any ghoul, who's foolish-enough to venture-in too close, and seeking a hapless-victim!

Last edited:
View attachment 1309492
View attachment 1309503 View attachment 1309501 View attachment 1309502

Wicked blades, man.

Too bad they didn't make it again not crazy about those current ones this one was so much nicer...

Prob my favorite knife of all time. Looking at these pictures makes mine seem so old and beat up, may be time for a new one
Ain’t nothing wrong with a beat up knife, bud. As long as it’s still structurally sound, you should be golden. My 2012 Endura 4 is still going strong, hehe.

The Voyager XL is excellent in the business of slicing fruit or cheesecake. :D

Back