What's your Cold Steel EDC today?

Damn man, your pics are the best. Really pushing me to get a 4-Max.

Thanks, DZ. I don't want to be a bad-influence. But the 4 Max is just an awesome knife, and carry. Although with a proviso: it's not for everyone. I was out in the woods today scouting for infected zombies, and snapped my 4 Max hiding in the timber. Hey man, what-can-I-say? A man's got have, what man's got to have.:cool: I doubt, you'd be sorry if you grabbed-one up, for your collection. Seriously though, one of the best folders, that I've ever owned! The Scout will be next on the purchase list.

XgrUnojh.jpg

dJQmp1rh.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks bro. Can you tell me how you did that? I’m a rare tech-challenged young whippersnapper with an iPad lol.

Sure pal, it's really easy. Go to Imgur, and then to the uploaded image you want to post. Next to your picture, you'll find a box labeled 'Direct Link', then hit the 'copy button'. I usually open two-tabs one here, and one on the Imgur hosting-site, to make it easier. On the post box here you'll see a banner with icons on top: hit the one with "mountain and moon". When it opens: right-click on the box, a drop-down will happen, then hit paste. The direct-link URL will appear in the 'image URL' box. Then hit insert. That's it. Actually, it's quicker than the time it takes to explain the process. One more thing, at the Imgur site you will see a "Sizes" box way down at the bottom. I usually highlight 'huge thumbnail' for the best result.

Back