What's your favorite Benchmade EDC?

DSC06160.jpg

21 has been in my pocket about every day since they were made. :thumbup:
And have tried every new one since.........

Oh boy those are nice. Please advise Roger to commission more AFCK's!

For me it's the 630 and 635 followed by the 710. I wish they would reintroduce the 630 as an Axis flipper. I would carry it over a lot of customs.

I own one Benchmade. My wife bought me the tan Grip for Christmas. Its been in my pocket everyday now for 5 months.I love this knife.

Its too big and too rough. Cant keep it out of my pocket or hands however. Fast becoming my favorite, coming off the 710/913..for years. This is some knife. Need the KW version.

Nice #12 Spike!...Every time I go to order an Opinel...I start w/ 1,,,add 2 more...end up w/ the whole carbon collection in my cart...then bug out before paying..lol. I need to order a couple and be done w/ it.

Hey, is that my old Contego? Glad to see you're enjoying it Dude.
Its too big and too rough. Cant keep it out of my pocket or hands however. Fast becoming my favorite, coming off the 710/913..for years. This is some knife. Need the KW version.

Nice #12 Spike!...Every time I go to order an Opinel...I start w/ 1,,,add 2 more...end up w/ the whole carbon collection in my cart...then bug out before paying..lol. I need to order a couple and be done w/ it.

I have to admit that the onslaught is a microscopically close second. I would love a d2 741 with slightly thicker stock

Back