Whats Your Favorite Concealed Carry Handgun ?

I have both and would recommend the p365. I am not a fanboy to either. I prefer the g19 over the p320. But when it comes to the p365 v g43... it is smaller, comes with night sights, carries significant more ammo and everyone I know shoots more accurate with it.

Yes there was some growing pains as with the p320 but sig makes them right. It seems like they have a handle on the issues now, updated recoil spring and sights. BTW g43 had issues too. Failure to feed when back pressure is put on mag with pinky ext.

Either way you can’t go wrong. They are both great guns. For me the capacity is the deciding factor.

My sig p365 bumped my g43 out of rotation honestly. It's a hell of a gun with way more capacity than the glock. I have a littler over 800 rounds through mine with out a issue. There are some issues posted on the intrawebs (invented by al gore of course.) but mine runs and runs well.

I have all taran plus 3 base plates on my g43, it's way bigger than the p365 and still doesn't touch the round count on the sig. 13 rounds vs 10. run the spare mage and your almost at g19 capacity with a spare mag. 25 vs 31 and not even close on the concealibility points. The g43 you could have max 19 rounds and it's a much bigger rig. only thing I really want for the sig is for them to release the damn weapon light lol.

There are several American companies working on tool steel parts to replace the MIM that sig used to keep prices down and once they are out the sig issues that some are having will be gone. and it's still cheaper than a 43 once you add in night sights and the taran extensions

Mine would be the original colt.45 acp, the 1911, but unfortunately sold it. I can’t legally conceal carry in NJ, but when I move I’ll get another.

Last edited:
I have to say after having a few Sigs and HKs they are my most carried ... summertime I sometimes go to my S&W Shield or my S&W 627 ... but my favorites to carry most of the time is my Sig P220 Carry SAS ... the new Legion is up there but a bit larger and heavier so only carry in cooler weather ... I am looking at trying out Springfield Armories new XDS or XDE in 45ACP.

but my Sigs and HKs are far more accurate than all but my customized 1911 and my 5" or 6" revolvers ... any Glock or Kahr or S&W are ok for self defense ranges but not close to the groups of my Sigs or HKs.

I’ve had 3 Sigs, the 220 was by far one of the most accurate guns I’ve owned.

Back