Whats your favorite SAK EDC....

I always seem to have a Cellidor Bantam in my pocket.

I find the combi tool, toothpick and tweezers indispensable, although a Benchmade folder does most of my cutting.

A copper Alox Cadet or silver Alox Cadet II during the week, LFP. Alox Soldier on the weekends, either LFP or in the leg pocket if I'm wearing painters pants-style jeans.

84 mm Vic Recruit or Vic Soldier and lately Vic Excelsior just because it it so compact, I am however maybe going to replace the Excelsior with a solo alox. I have pouches for all my Vic knives.

I carry a Yeoman almost every day. It's my fav SAK and the one I find myself reaching for the most. I like it so much that I've manged to find 4 of them. if something ever happens to one, I have back ups.
Carried in my left front pocket.

fruitbat said:
I carry a Yeoman almost every day. It's my fav SAK and the one I find myself reaching for the most. I like it so much that I've manged to find 4 of them. if something ever happens to one, I have back ups.
Carried in my left front pocket.

Original Yeoman with the combo tool or the current one that is basically an Explorer?

gatch said:
I have been looking for one of these for a long time. Any tips on where I might find one?
Saw two on e-bay two weeks ago. I checked with the seller
who assured me these were the original 84mm 3 layer SAKs.

okBookGuy said:
Saw two on e-bay two weeks ago. I checked with the seller
who assured me these were the original 84mm 3 layer SAKs.

All the ones I have seen on ebay appear to be the "Explorer" versions :(

gatch said:
I have been looking for one of these for a long time. Any tips on where I might find one?
I'm a member of SOSAK over at Knifeforum. I got some of them from Felinvet over there. And I found other on Ebay.

gatch said:
All the ones I have seen on ebay appear to be the "Explorer" versions :(

The last time I looked the "auction" was to run to the end of last month. So I guess that one is over. He had two for sale plus a "buy it now" price. I don't remember for sure but it was around $35/each I think

Vic Soldier in my watch pocket. Rambler on my keychain along with a Photon Freedom Microlight.

Back