What's your latest Schrade? START DATE 3/18

Discussion in 'Schrade Knives Collectors Forum' started by Codger_64, Mar 2, 2018.

1. Grateful

Grateful Basic Member Basic Member

Oct 5, 2002
  2. Grateful

Grateful Basic Member Basic Member

Oct 5, 2002
    When I was 8 or 9 years my Grandad took me to an old timey hardware store to pick out my very first new to me pocketknife. A 3 OT was what I chose. Cool little knives.

3. Codger_64

Codger_64 Moderator Moderator

Oct 8, 2004
    I wanted to give my adult daughter an EDC pocketknife so I bought a FF8OTCP for her. But it turned out to be a stiff finger breaker from all the dried factory oil and I couldn't get it to loosen up. So today I traded it for an alternative. I have had a Simon for many years and they are great knives for one so simple!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

mbkr, .577NE, FLINT77 and 1 other person like this.
  4. FLINT77

FLINT77

Apr 8, 2013
    Very cool. That's a neat keychain knife. I've had a schrade sp1 on my key ring since about 1990, but if I had to replace it, that looks like a good option.

5. hodg0610

hodg0610

Oct 21, 2020
    Just picked up a pretty nice LB7 online. Serial Number AX51220. Love these Schrade lockbacks.

6. Codger_64

Codger_64 Moderator Moderator

Oct 8, 2004
    Here is my latest. A special factory order for True Value Hardware's Master Mechanic line. This base model is the Schrade SP-7 "Turbo" which was cataloged only in 1989 and 1990. TV ordered these knives in 1989 to go along with their Old Timer and Uncle Henry knives also marked with Master Mechanic branding.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

koldgold and mbkr like this.