What's your newest Buck knife

The recent Flag 110 really, really appeals to me..so today I ordered 3 with one engraved for my little brother Charlie's 60th birthday. I've called him "Chilltin" for at least 40 years so I had that put on the front bolster. I was a little concerned that with all the 'political correct' fever these days it would be a problem but all was well. Since he was born on the 4th of July the new Flag 110 was perfect! I can't wait till he gets it alone with a DVD set of Led Zeppelin in concert back in 1976 at Leeds in England. Cost of the 110 Flag LE is now $40.00 with the BCCI discount although some of the first sales were at the truly incredible deal of $32.50. I don't know how many are in the run but I would guess way less than a thousand. Get yours before they are gone!

I just pulled this from the magic box down by the street. This one is all I had hoped and more. It’s a second version Schrade 301 with the Buck stamp on the secondaries. It is tarnished and so full of factory oil turned sludge that the walk and talk is almost non existent.
It will spend a couple days in a mineral oil bath before getting flushed and oiled. Then like all my knives it will go into my pocket for at least one day.
I absolutely love these old Schrades. The fit and finish is phenomenal. These were made by true craftsmen that obviously took great pride in their work.
The only thing that stops me from carrying one of them as my everyday knife is the nail tearing pull on the secondary’s, especially the Spey blades. It’s the same with the 303. Mains are a bit tough but the secondary’s combination of strong pull and sharp nail nick just destroy my thumb nail. View attachment 1372998

An incredibly generous fellow forum member gifted me this Remington/Buck 301 Bullet Knife with Ivory Paper Micarta. Thank you!
18xS3FR.jpg

Back