What's your pirate name?

Your pirate name is:
Iron Tom Flint :thumbup:
flag.gif

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky.:D :cool: Arrrrrg!

http://www.fidius.org/quiz/pirate/

Avast...got scuttled on his one...

Iron Davy Flint
A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

Arr...I knew we wuz related there Iron Tom.
Pir.gif

Dread Pirate Kidd

Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

ARR!!!
(are they poking fun at my age? :D ;) :p )

Nam

Your pirate name is:
Black Davy Cash
Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr!

Iron John Vane

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you are a tough person. You tend to blend into the background occasionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr

I kinda like the disembowelment part. :D

flag.gif

Your pirate name is:
Iron Jack Rackham
A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Awesome:D

Jack...er, Jake

WHAT IN THE WORLD IS WRONG WITH AMERICA?????? WITH THE WORLD????

There are PAGES of pirate name generators on Google.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Pirate+names

Howcome? What is going on with our realities that so many sites are devoted to other names?

The end is not far off, friends. Be well advised. Repent. (Or if you are Irish, feel guilty a bit.)

By the way, "YVSA" on one site is "Keelhaul Lucas." I like it.

Good Beard

According to the KPNG (Kismet Pirate Name Generator) :p

Goodbeard the Pirate don't sound all that intimidating though does it? Dang it Kis.

Sarge

Hold up there Iron Tom! Captain Tom Flint here matey!

Now do ye fetch me some rum and bring me the saucy wench with the fiery hair and a gleam in 'er eye! :D

Svashtar said:
Hold up there Iron Tom! Captain Tom Flint here matey!

Now do ye fetch me some rum and bring me the saucy wench with the fiery hair and a gleam in 'er eye! :D

Sorry Cap'n.:( I drank all the rum and the saucy wench with the fiery hair slit her wrists when I tired of her and went for the raven haired beauty with the 40" legs.:rolleyes: :p :D :thumbup: :cool:

Yvsa said:
Sorry Cap'n.:( I drank all the rum and the saucy wench with the fiery hair slit her wrists when I tired of her and went for the raven haired beauty with the 40" legs.:rolleyes: :p :D :thumbup: :cool:

What's that ye say ye blasted bilge swabber!? Methinks you'll be scrapin' the barnacles off the hull 'o me ship wit yer backside! :D

Ye may be Iron Tom but yer damned hard on my rum and women. :mad: Next time I'll get the wenches and Pirate Pastel Pete the bosun's "mate" can make yer acquaintance! :eek:

(Geez, how easy is this to fall into? Seen too many pirate movies I guess! I should show up to work talking this way: "Avast me hearties! Test the confabulated code before I runs ye all thru!" Probably would get me promoted...)

Back