What's your pirate name?

Dang, i like Yvsa's name generator better. According to Kis' Sttely Gunz is:
Pirate Jimbo the Engorged

that just sounds gross

Jake

Black Harry Kidd
Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

:D

Since I seem to be too stupid to cut and paste properly? Black Jack Rackham, is me bloody name!

I'm a privateer, not a pirate. There's a difference, but it only matters to me.

Ad Astra

Dread Pirate Flint
Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

Bummer... I'm the only pirate that's called Chip or Sparky. That'll really strike fear into people's hearts.

"Arrr... I be the pirate Chip and... Oh! My! Gawd! Those are just the most daaaarling epaulets! They're so faaaaabulous" :eek:

From my dissolving memory of my grade school history.........cannot think clearly....

Sir Francis Drake...............! Utimate High Sea Pirate...........With Queen's License......!

Sarge?

It is all in the supplemental name: "Throatslitter Goodbeard," has a ring to it, eh?

and er...Pirate Jimbo? ewwwwwwwwww.

Lemme see here,....uh..."Hew-man Sabre?" lemme work on it.

OK, Jake...here you go: "Bloody Shadrach."

wacherasses

Site gave me Captain Davey Read.

I like pirates. AND I'm related to Jean Lafitte the pirate who saved New Orleans from those terrible Britts, Aarr. The oldest male in my family gets a check each year for 1 cent from his estate. Someday that cent will be mine, but unless I have a son someday it will be gone forever. Jean Lafitte had so many children that we only get 1 cent. Oh well, no one is perfect. He is still an American hero. Walked into Andrew Jackson's office a wanted man and offered his services, men, equipment, powder, and knowledge of the area. Jackson accepted and Lafitte led him to where the brits would have to unload. Other places were too well guarded. Unknown to the brits there was onla a very narrow strip of land that led from there to New Orleans. We killed them at the bottleneck until they couldn't climb the hill-o-dead. One of Englands finest generals too. If he had gotten into position theres no tellin whether Jackson could have stopped him. Later pardonned Lafitte. Some of them pirates were great men and thats no joke.

Andy

Cool:cool: I also went to one of the pirate ship name generator and got:

Hades Howl

Bloody Sam Flint, Captain of the Hades Howl, at cher service matey. ARRRRR!!!!

And I've decided to mix things up a bit: instead of the usual parrot I'm going to have a rabid possum named Clive on my shoulder:D

Yep, I was scratching my head at "bonney". Maybe there is a mean ol' pirate in history named Bonney.. I can only imagine a hooker in.. nevermind. :D

Kismet said:
Sarge?

It is all in the supplemental name: "Throatslitter Goodbeard," has a ring to it, eh?

It does Kis, but perhaps more honestly it should be "The occasionally dreaded Pirate Goodbeard Thumbcutter" :D

Sarge

Back