What's your poison....

I could not just pick one Clockman, I love them all...!!!

Each has its special place.

The Annuals

stjames, I guess it's safe to say that you are the only one I saw who has a complete collection of the Annual Sebenzas from 1999 to 2011. Congratulations on that beautiful collection.

I wish I can find a Small 2010 Spalted Maple to pair with my Large one and to at least have one set of these Annuals.. [emoji29]

stjames, I guess it's safe to say that you are the only one I saw who has a complete collection of the Annual Sebenzas from 1999 to 2011. Congratulations on that beautiful collection.

I wish I can find a Small 2010 Spalted Maple to pair with my Large one and to at least have one set of these Annuals.. [emoji29]

Thanks ice_man, it took some dedication to make that happen. I hope you find your Maple, nice grail to have.

I have never had an inlay or UG. I did have a Wilson Combat that I liked a lot but sold it off anyway. Right now I have a Plain Jane Insingo. Would love to have a Wilson Combat Insingo. Maybe some day.

Micarta, carbon fiber, plain janes and lastly UG/CCG
I have a hard time bringing myself to use a UG/CCG simply because they're works of art in my eyes and I've got plenty of users to accomplish my daily work tasks.
Some of the UG/CCG's are hard to come by and I prefer to keep them in untouched condition.

For an actual user I prefer a CF presentation scale for its lightness and I'm a CF freak but I think my favorite are UG's simply because there are some extremely nice ones out there. I love wood inlays too and the plain jane Ti is special on its own. You can't really go wrong with any of them!

For looks I like the mammoth bark, plus I appreciate the historical aspect, but I also love the old pivot Startac.

I'll give you 3 guesses....

RegSmUserBG42_zpstjsbzbot.jpg

That top one looks familiar Lone Wolfe. I owned that sebenza at one time. I bought it from a gentleman that said he had others to sell...........long story short....... the gold coin, mosaic damascus, kathathu and several others later.

I do think that one has been around the block here, several folks had told me it passed through their hands. It recently went back to the mothership, where Lisa cleaned it up really nicely, and even got the original colors to show a little again. It was also confirmed that the graphics on this one were done by Scott Cook.

J
I do think that one has been around the block here, several folks had told me it passed through their hands. It recently went back to the mothership, where Lisa cleaned it up really nicely, and even got the original colors to show a little again. It was also confirmed that the graphics on this one were done by Scott Cook.

I figured Scott or Chris did it.

I'd been considering putting it on the lock until I found that out, now I'm keeping it. Another interesting part of UG history.

It was one of of those ones that i should have kept, but sold to buy another.

It was one of of those ones that i should have kept, but sold to buy another.

Well I'm sure glad you didn't :D :D :D :D

I do wish that one had an odometer and a way to tell it's stories. I used it in Afghanistan.

Plain Jane titanium. Every scratch is a mark of character. (I say the same thing when I look in the mirror:D.)

Depends on the purpose
For utility micarta inlay, followed by Plain Ti and these are what I tend to carry
For looks the wood inlays are great and the Graphics can be absolutely fantastic. The Mammoth inlays are also very appealing. These are more on the collectors side for me, though everything gets a little carry time.

After 3 plain jane 21s, I decided to try a micarta. I love it! The wood inlays are pretty, but I don't care for the shiny scale.

sebbie2.jpg

For Small Sebenzas - Inlay Micarta or Carbon

For Large Sebenzas - Plain Jane or Carbon

Zann - Plain Jane

As of looks alone - I like the looks of Carbon inlay

Back