When is the Mini 940 coming out ?

One day they’ll come out with carbon fiber and an uncoated blade. Then I’ll have my perfect little dress knife.

I'll take any version with an uncoated blade. I'm curious to know why the intial release is a coated blade version? To me the coated blade is geared towards more of a niche market.

The more I look at pics of the first mini release the more I like the color combo with the blue liners. I prefer uncoated blade but I still like DLC.

I'll wait until the first production run is over and grab one.

Anyone have info on when the first productions start to hit retailers?

The more I look at pics of the first mini release the more I like the color combo with the blue liners. I prefer uncoated blade but I still like DLC.

I'll wait until the first production run is over and grab one.

Anyone have info on when the first productions start to hit retailers?

The coating is not DLC. It would’ve been nice if it was.

I'll take any version with an uncoated blade. I'm curious to know why the intial release is a coated blade version? To me the coated blade is geared towards more of a niche market.

I was wondering the same.
A lot of non knife enthusiasts that I know think that black blades look cool.
Be patient grasshopper. :D

Exited to see what all they do with the 945! Mini Adams and contigo would be interesting too.

I'm personally not a huge fan of the 940, the blade geometry just isn't my cup of tea. But I think that Benchmade doing this is freakin' amazing, and I'm excited for the 945 just for what it'll mean to the community. Thanks a whole bunch Jimmy and the rest of the Benchmade Benchmade guys!

I'm personally not a huge fan of the 940, the blade geometry just isn't my cup of tea. But I think that Benchmade doing this is freakin' amazing, and I'm excited for the 945 just for what it'll mean to the community. Thanks a whole bunch Jimmy and the rest of the Benchmade Benchmade guys!

I had been suggesting a mini 940 starting a couple years ago. We finally were able to make it happen!

Can't wait to get my hands on one! I sure hope we can get an uncoated blade at some point.

I just got the email with the official announce for the 945. I might have to pick one up.

I'd really love a mini 943!

KnivesShipFree.com still has the 945bk-1 in stock. Make an account, share and like on FB thru their link and you get $10 in rewards points. I placed my order earlier today and it shipped in about 2 hrs. I should have it Monday.

I just received a 940bk-2003 today and have a 940-1 coming tomorrow so this is the month of the Osbourne knives. I already have a -2 and -1501.

940 blade not my cup of tea but my firend loves his. I`m happy for those that have been wanting the mini to come out.

Yup, I have one on the way too — despite my dislike of coated blades. I couldn’t wait to try one.

Back