Where did the dark theme go?

It was lost during the update yesterday around 5:00pm EST (I'm sure most have figured that out by now). I was trying to use the forum at the time and kept seeing the "testing" banner notification pop-up as well. I think the forum was down for an hour or so.

So. Much. White.

There other, more blue background is a little better... but then I feel like i'm surfing BHQ's website.

giphy.gif

I hope it's temporary issue.

Well loooook what the cat dragged in. If it ain't Ourgon the artist. o_O Been a while, Ourgon. I think you need to get on up in W&C and post some more caricatures of Bladeforums people. I said, I think you need to get on up in W&C and post some more caricatures of Bladeforums people. o_O I'm almost a mod now, so I suggest you heed that advice.

As for the dark theme, I don't use it. My Bladeforums experience is akin to reading a newspaper in midsummer at the North Pole with no sunglasses. Pupils squoze down to pinholes smaller than a Mantis' -

ig6gMPP.jpg

- and that's the way I like it. Keep your eye holes nice and small no bugs can get in. Enjoy your eyeball bugs, dark theme people. Don't say I didn't warn ya.

Back