Where to purchase interesting Case knives?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the old ones!! Case Tested XX teardrop Jack, or a Case Tested XX Barlow!!
3 5/8" and 3 1/2" respectively, probably made in the 1930s!!View attachment 1247427

That first one is exactly what I’m talking about. I wish Case was producing something along the lines of that. Almost all the case knives I have use a clip as the main blade.

-Joe

I googled "case gold level dealer" and found a couple places not to far from me where i could go see a large selection of current production case knives. If you do it on your phone it'll probably give you directions.

It took me less than a minute on Google to find a dealer listing over 60 different scales on various Case knives.

Case - the Beanie Baby of the knife world.

Case makes some Barlow models with spearpoint blades, and some interesting covers...

Right now there's > 21,000 Case knives listed for sale on eBay. I have amassed quite a collection of Case's from eBay ... some of the deals I've gotten, you wouldn't believe if I told you. I bet if you searched for a specific pattern you're looking for, you'll find something unusual / interesting. It's a Case collectors dream if you put the time in & hunt for deals ...

WZp9ANp.jpg

I got this carbon steel medium jack with full blades and nice unusual chestnut bone sides recently for $20 on eBay ... give it a shot

buRXKex.jpg

Last edited:
This is taken from our guidelines,
"It's okay to link to a live eBay auction as long as you're not the seller or shilling for the seller AND the reason for your link is solely that you wish to discuss the authenticity or some particular aspect of the knife portrayed in the auction.

"Auction spotting,", a post for the purpose of informing and directing members to a knife or other item up for auction on eBay or other auction site is not allowed."

I think this thread has run long enough and is headed in a direction that I was hoping it wouldn't take. I'm going to close it.
I hope that N NativeCraft has seen something that helps him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back