Which Benchmade are you carrying today?

Thanks psquared!

Keyman, I like the green canvas micarta. I sent you a PM, I don't know if you got it or not. Knowing me, I probably did something wrong when I sent it to you. Anyway, I would like you to make me a set if you don't mind.

Thanks,
Steve

New 940, the wife got it for my birthday, beautiful knife. Wife's a keeper too.
I know what you mean, I picked up a 940-2 for myself yesterday and I must say it is a real beauty. Now all my more "humble" knives will have to wait awhile before they get carried again.

Nice knife.

Strykers are a big hit around here. I've got a 908S and 908BK-1501. My wife's favorite EDC for a long time was her AXIS mini-Stryker and she has a 908SBK and 908 satin too.

I keep an eye out for an older liner-lock model, but any one I find is either over-priced or beat-to-crap or both. :mad:

Hi ChazzyP ChazzyP , thanks for the comment! I too like the Stryker quite a lot, although I find I carry it less than the 940 or the 15031. But everytime I take it out of the drawer I just love it - sexy lines and super smooth!

Hi ChazzyP ChazzyP , thanks for the comment! I too like the Stryker quite a lot, although I find I carry it less than the 940 or the 15031. But everytime I take it out of the drawer I just love it - sexy lines and super smooth!
Yeah, I should carry mine more too, S silvaticus . That handle shape fits me well along with the upraised thumb ramp. My 908BK makes an excellent work knife but there's lots of high-end competition for that spot. My 908-1501 is a particular favorite, but I hate beat up looking black blades, so that one gets used very lightly. The CF on it is about the best I have--BMK does great CF. :thumbsup:

r6WoQAj.jpg

Fresh edge. I may have turned my knife into a laser, haha.

Back