Which Benchmade are you carrying today?

JVhaR3T.jpg

Been absent from BF for the last couple weeks just dealing with life and even managing to enjoy it a little. In this absence, I've picked up a couple of sprint run Spydies, but also this little guy here, which I've admittedly had my eye on for a little while now. Carried it today and the first(ish) impressions are great - I'm loving the size and beautiful aesthetics of the excellent Nakamura designed 482!

isrPQGT.jpg

whur0On.jpg

lH7KIfJ.jpg

Nice pic of the Micarta and M390 Grip. It's a beautiful knife, very understated. If I would own only one Benchmade this would do nicely.

So bluemetalchurch, what do you think is of this new paper micarta handled Grip?

I really enjoy it, man. M390 is one of if not my favorite steels and I love micarta!

Nice pic of the Micarta and M390 Grip. It's a beautiful knife, very understated. If I would own only one Benchmade this would do nicely.

I had been eyeing it for sometime. When I went home to see my folks I played around with my old man's 556 I got him and forgot how much I loved the Axis Lock.

Back