Which Benchmade are you carrying today?

sjUWvdT.jpg

If this was directed at me, it’s a 586-1401. SHOT show knife from 2014. I love the mini Barrage. My first was the 2017 Benchmade forum knife, but it’s too nice for me to edc, so I acquired this one from the exchange here for a great price.

Picked up these catalogues today. Idea for today’s pic shamelessly borrowed from our favorite three letter agent here.:D

pMra1oR.jpg

What is this? Beautiful.

I much prefer the auto to the older Axis version.

The Benchmade Rukus mini was available with auto axis mechanism(model# 6150). I thought they made a full size auto as well, but I’m not finding any information on it.

I’ve always preferred the auto axis over push button auto because I’m very familiar with the axis lock. What do you like about the push button?

The Benchmade Rukus mini was available with auto axis mechanism(model# 6150). I thought they made a full size auto as well, but I’m not finding any information on it.

I’ve always preferred the auto axis over push button auto because I’m very familiar with the axis lock. What do you like about the push button?

With the push button auto lock , all you do is push that button and the blade rockets out with a confidence-inspiring “thwack” as it locks into place. Simple and strong. I also like the safety to help avoid any accidental opening. Good stuff.

Back