Which Benchmade are you carrying today?

BJt3s2C.jpg

Is that a bullet in the pouch? I'm so triggered, n you need to be woke for your own good, off to the thought police- O, ok just a pen, "We'D" feel soo much safer if we could get rid of those pesky rights like speech, religion and arms... said the spyder to the fly:D:p:rolleyes:

I'm starting to like the bugout more now.
ya2qkIi.jpg

I have not been gentle with it. At all. Earlier here I said I disliked it, so I was going to get some worth out of it for the money spend.
Since then it's been dropped, chipped, and basically used for anything one would use a sharp tool except for prying open a rusted gate. It held up well, scuffs and scratches here and there. Put a new edge on it with a low grit, 17dps with edge pro diamond matrix stones and no microbev.
The blade shape is great, heat-treated well too, but I can't get used to the handle. Ergonomically I'd rate it a 5 out of 10. The titanium adds good and solid weight, but still. It's a goddamn tough little bugger, very surprised.

Either a 485 Valet or 581 Barrage, gotta love that M390 steel.

I finally found a knife steel as hard as my ex-wife's heart.
I was actually considering either of those as my next knife. The Barrage I'd customize to m4 but the Valet is already very beautiful and not much I'd change there. Mind posting a side by a Pic and elaborate on your thoughts?

Back