Which days do you always take off work?

I'm off the last week of April and the first week of November, every year. That's spring turkey and whitetail rut, give or take. I've made it abundantly clear to my employers, whether I'm scheduled or not, I'll be in the woods. And also I take off a week in the summer with the family to head to Tennessee to see the rest of the family. Life is too short. If they don't like it then I'll start looking for new employment.
Damn son, loosen up that deathgrip :D

Just kidding, nice work laying down the law :thumbsup:

I take off Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and day after, Christmas, New Year, Easter, and July 4, etc, etc... Try to focus on fun stuff for the children. With range from 20 to 9, that's always fun.

Understood. Just that it falls completely within my line of work. And it will be fun with the family involved in design and implementation. I see it as akin to Nathan & Jo crafting knives for their children. A family process.

Me too. I am helping my son remodel a fixer upper. His first attempt at a major investment. We enjoy carpentry, and he is the 4th generation to learn the trade. It's an investment in life, and learning, not just financial.

I am always interested in learning about building and real estate in other areas. I don't know anything about your part of the country.

Back