Which Spyderco are you carrying today?

34g7oet.jpg

Cute little guy. And look at those ears :)

Yeah he's a goofball. I was trying to get a picture of my Manix when I felt something smack me hard right in the back of the knee. He was swinging that stick around like a club, haha. That's how he earned his way into this thread, haha.

Nice! Ignorant question, what is the circle thing at the end of the handle on top knife?

It's a karambit. It's just a style of knife and the circle is where your finger goes. It's a fighting knife for all intents and purposes but requires a lot of training to use super properly but you can still learn the basics with a little bit of research. No, I don't train in knife fighting and using a knife for self defense is absolutely a last ditch type of a thing for me anyways... especially since I carry a firearm and both are considered deadly weapons as far as the law goes. But it's just a damn cool knife and with the emerson wave feature along with the style of a karambit folder you really can pull that thing from your pocket super fast and have it deployed and ready to go. It really is awesome. Grab the ring with your pointer finger and yank the knife out and you're ready to rock. It's the best style of knife I've ever used with a wave opener. It just works so well.

So it's just got a cool factor going on with it that normal knives don't. Kind of like a balisong or switch blade.

Last edited:
Back