Which Spyderco are you carrying today?

93443b9f69e830e857cb216f8157f67e.jpg

Image URL was wrong, What the shame XD

I have my shipping notice and eagerly anticipate the Mcbee.

What's your first impression?
f95eba145494a14ecd716044100eb407.jpg

Great little knife, Very smooth action and actually have nice point to stab which i really love to see.
I completely disassembled and de-grease and oiled up and buttery smooth, Action at factory condition is not bad just I always do disassemble and oil up.
Factory edge is okay, Towards handle side is little bit not even grind but there is difficult to sharpening w/o sharpening choil anyway.
No blade play vertical and horizontal.
Great for 2nd carry knife with expensive knife, I personally will carry with CRK Ti-lock.

f95eba145494a14ecd716044100eb407.jpg

Great little knife, Very smooth action and actually have nice point to stab which i really love to see.
I completely disassembled and de-grease and oiled up and buttery smooth, Action at factory condition is not bad just I always do disassemble and oil up.
Factory edge is okay, Towards handle side is little bit not even grind but there is difficult to sharpening w/o sharpening choil anyway.
No blade play vertical and horizontal.
Great for 2nd carry knife with expensive knife, I personally will carry with CRK Ti-lock.

Thanks for your insight. Really like the looks and am really curious what you think about the ergos?

Thanks for your insight. Really like the looks and am really curious what you think about the ergos?
My hand is man Small glove size and still 2 finger knife w/ thumb or index finger on the back of blade, I would recommend to get lanyard to more control on knife but not sharp point or uncomfortable to hold for me. You can one hand operate and even spyderco flick if you get used to it. May not comfortable for large or xl glove size gents because it is so tiny.

I'm a L or XL glove, guess we'll see. Spyderco usually does a great job with the big little knife thing.

Back