Which Spyderco are you carrying today?

20190613-170339.jpg
I do love a cold Shiner Bock! One of my favorites!

How you liking the Rubicon 2? Did you know Peter Carey lives in Lago?

How you liking the Rubicon 2? Did you know Peter Carey lives in Lago?
Dude I like it a lot! Yeah I saw him tag his location on Instagram I think. Pretty cool, we live right here at Bagdad so head out to the north side of the lake with the pups a lot. The Rubicon is a sweet blade and flips really, really nicely. I’m curious to see if I run into any issues with the bearings/washers. Actually am in the process of dyeing the backspacer black. The orange looked really good but too loud for a Carey (hah) blade for me.

Last edited:
Dude I like it a lot! Yeah I saw him tag his location on Instagram I think. Pretty cool, we live right here at Bagdad so head out to the north side of the lake with the pups a lot. The Rubicon is a sweet blade and flips really, really nicely. I’m curious to see if I run into any issues with the bearings/washers. Actually am in the process of dyeing the backspacer black. The orange looked really good but too loud for a Carey (hah) blade for me.
Very cool! I feel the same about “loud” backspacers. Always wondered about the Rubicons but never held one.
My Father-in-law carries a Magnitude he got directly from Mr. Carey. Apparently he know him from somewhere. Need to get him to introduce me! :D

Last edited:
My favorite work knife blade shape of all the Spyderco's and that seeing it in That Micarta makes it a real looker so I may have to pick one up myself. Thanks willywall you just cost me some more money Lol.
Man I love the Spydercos wharncliffe, one of my most carried knives. Especially in the S30 version. Good luck with your shopping and Boomer scales take it next level. Heres a pre wash pic of the micarta
2Tiiqi2.jpg

Back