Which Spyderco are you carrying today?

n03ALZx.jpg

Nice knife.
Interesting picture.
Thanks! I've been working with snakes for 35 years and Relocating Rattlesnakes (mostly Southern Pacific and Red Diamond) for friends/family the last 5 or so!

Here's the snake when I walked up to it (before knife picture) and in can ready to be moved. I was in a hurry when I got the call and forgot my kevlar gators and large plastic transport container.

Believe it or not... Most pit vipers won't (or very little) rattle or strike when properly handled during the process of removal. This one made a little noise once out of the can when set free.
IMG_23052021_170657_(1095_x_616_pixel).jpgIMG_23052021_170605_(1385_x_779_pixel).jpg

Thanks! I've been working with snakes for 35 years and Relocating Rattlesnakes (mostly Southern Pacific and Red Diamond) for friends/family the last 5 or so!

Here's the snake when I walked up to it (before knife picture) and in can ready to be moved. I was in a hurry when I got the call and forgot my kevlar gators and large plastic transport container.

Believe it or not... Most pit vipers won't (or very little) rattle or strike when properly handled during the process of removal. This one made a little noise once out of the can when set free.
View attachment 1569480View attachment 1569481
That's good of you.
I don't like snakes but most snakes here in oz would rather retreat. I see the rare red belly black, they go 1 way I go the other :)
To keep it on point trusty dragonfly.
IMG_20210524_104830.jpg

what a beautiful, healthy fat snake that is. Always really liked reptiles/ scaly ectotherms.

View attachment 1569480View attachment 1569481

Back