Who collaborates with who?

Never happen but a wave Matriarch with a demko sharklock would never leave my pocket
The only lock that might beat the compression lock for me. The comp lock of course comes on many more knives that I love, but speaking on just the lock? I need to use my Demko more but it feels even more secure and strong (though it's overkill at this point), easy to open or close even in weird finger circumstances, will not squeeze shut when I simulate the lock "slipping" while holding it. And, while silly, the sound/feel is great. It's like an OTF in terms of how satisfactory it is. Satisfaction is an important part of things, I don't mind appreciating the action and sound.

I like speedy one hand opening as well as one hand close. I like to cut and go and prefer not fiddling with a knife in hand and be noticed. With a compression lock, it's very fast from open-cut-shut.

I never would wave a knife unless I knew everyone around, but I always carry a waved folder on me. Lately a Janich style regrind Endura.Did carry a Matriarch 2 ringed for a long time. Now use the Dodo (scaled down and beefier for work) as an EDC but that ball lock is as powerful as it is unsatisfying.

Point being, a waved Spyderco/Demko collab would be one of the best things ever for me.

Microtech + Spartan for a fighting knife.

Back