Who is Daniel Fairly?

With the recent rise in popularity and frequent video uploads, no one has yet to see the face of Daniel Fairly. Speculation abounds, one recent conversation discussed his travels. Growing up in Texas, then living on a boat in the Virgin Islands, to now being secluded on the side of a mountain in Colorado, and a self described "gem hound."

Many believe he is an international jewel thief on the run, arming himself with knives and swords. This could explain the Gem Hound as a cover story.

Still, others believe he is the legendary D.B. Cooper.

If anyone has any information leading to the true identity of Daniel Fairly, please let's hear it, before this mastermind steps in and tries to dispell any theories and distract with shiney knives.

-Xander:p

I've heard on the grapevine that he's into drywalling in a big way too.
Perhaps he had a terrible accident while hanging sheetrock & is horribly disfigured :(,
thus no face shots in his many videos.:confused:

Or maybe he is the legendary & highly elusive.........SASQUATCH!:eek:

One thing I know.....he makes a damn fine knife even if he is too lazy to grind both sides.:p :D

Na, he's to cool to be D.B., to friendly to be a jewel thief. Lottery winner wanting privacy maybe?
Innocent rock hound who witnessed a crime, and is now in witness protection? Na, they wouldn't let
him have a computer. One hell'va knife maker? You damn bet'cya!!

He's possibly Elvis. Discovered the fountain of youth while touring the Caribbean. He is hiding out because the Colonel sold him out. He was the lucky one that the fountain actually made him younger.

The 'Squatch thing would explain the tremendously hairy arms of his...

Last edited:
dont do it Daniel dont show the face !
if you do use a phantom of the opera mask HAHA
when they see who it really is the gig is up !
and its back on the move !

I spoke to his Lady:Sarah once by phone....she went & got Daniel, and we visited a bit.

Rules out: computer animation.

A new rumor has ben brought to my attention, he may be the lead man for the band Tool. He has never shown his face even when on stage! That could explain his musical talents, and his affinity for metal...

Or he is an old TV actor, he played the neighbor on that old Tim Allen show.

-Xander:p

I think he is an undercover government agent studying UFO's, hence the location in Colorado on a mountain.

Don't ever let us see your face Daniel! You should be the mysterious masked knife maker with a cult following. Noss has had his shot, now it's time for a masked guy to CREATE!

Kaleb

bitter-beer-face.jpg
:eek: Could this be why he hides his face??:p

SORRY Daniel! Couldn't help myself

Last edited:
I bet he was a big purple dinosaur actor who is now in hiding from all the parents that had to endure that crap from their kids!

-Xander

images-1.jpg

Ah Ha! Found Daniels high school senior portrait! See, he was into knives and leather craft even back then!

-X :p

The 'Squatch thing would explain the tremendously hairy arms of his...
Yep,here's the rest of the video of Dan's commute to work,(the part he didn't want us to see)nice moves dude. ;)

[video=youtube_share;0TDErFXMzM0]http://youtu.be/0TDErFXMzM0[/video]

There has been numerous reports recently of a sighting of the ellusive Daniel Sasquatch Fairly. Even some video evidence has emerged. I have asked some video experts to analize the video to be sure it is genuine, but so far every one that has tried to look into the face of Daniel Fairly has immediately gon blind in a very painfull manner, they report it feeling like hot metal shavings in their eyes! So now it is believed he has magical powers as well.

-Xander

There has been numerous reports recently of a sighting of the ellusive Daniel Sasquatch Fairly. Even some video evidence has emerged. I have asked some video experts to analize the video to be sure it is genuine, but so far every one that has tried to look into the face of Daniel Fairly has immediately gon blind in a very painfull manner, they report it feeling like hot metal shavings in their eyes! So now it is believed he has magical powers as well.

-Xander

I told you guys, I harnessed the power of rainbows!

[video=youtube_share;Uyykpe2466c]http://youtu.be/Uyykpe2466c[/video]

I saw his reflection recently, in a stainless container on his workbench, during his latest video.
He is a fine-looking young man; has hair about the same length as mine....only his ain't white.

Back