Who is Daniel Fairly?

I saw his reflection recently, in a stainless container on his workbench, during his latest video.
He is a fine-looking young man; has hair about the same length as mine....only his ain't white.

His hair ain't white yet!! Remember Gnarly, this is his first kid. We know how fast 2
or more kids can turn you gray.

Yes talk about gray wait until they are 30,26 and 19 now I just shave my head bald and have a gotie! My wife says I look scary like I am a biker.........lmao

Due to recent video evidence, although sketchy at best, I think I might have finally found the elusive Daniel Fairly!!:eek:
cousin-it.jpg

:D;):D

Daniel is a cool dude, with or without the long hair. I like the long hair... just like Crazy Horse.

Thanks Daniel!
With the Gold, I can now sell some of my way-too-many knives. :)

So a rumor has been started that DF is actually NOT a sasquach, but is Chuck Norris! I mean who else could spend 37 hours a day making knives using the power of rainbows and no sleep?!

Daniel Fairly consumed an entire bottle of sleeping pills once, it made him blink.

Daniel Fairly was in a knife fight once, they knife lost because it wasn't made by him.

If you go up against Daniel fairly, you won't have a hope or a prayer, because his knife cut those to pieces too.

182,000 people donate blood everyday, all because of Daniel Fairly Knives

Daniel Fairly can never have a heart attack because even his own heart is afraid to attack him.

-Xander

Daniel- FYI- A few years back, when I saw my first Leu knife, I knew Pohan was going to go big. He just had the Stuff. I saw that same talent in Nick Rossi, Luc Burnley and now... you.
RockOn!!
Rolf

Daniel Fairly is the inventor/ designer of an upcoming extremely cool pocket tool, over on another Forum.

The first run is already spoke for, by a buncha fanatics that will gladly pre-pay....spoken for, in the first half-day.

Several other members are howling for more....since they missed out.

The first runs are already collectors' items. One of the first ones will be mine.

He's not only a high altitude wildman knifemaker.....

Back