Who knows this Busse?

I found this photo , and it was stated it is a TG1 , and it is 5.5" , I called Busse , they said Gemeni had no 5.5" blade just 7 3/4"
So what is it then? Custom made?
TG1with.png

Ok, thank you for the link, so the last "2 weeks" was months ago, still not possible to order it?

Ok, thank you for the link, so the last "2 weeks" was months ago, still not possible to order it?

"2 weeks" is a long running joke with the forum guys and gals. The folder is due out in "two weeks" and it's been 10 years or more since word of it came out. Think of two weeks as "eventually" or "no clue, but it should get here some day" :D :thumbup:

ok, got it... Not happy :) I just bought a Gemini 7 3/4" , and it is way too long, would be fun but can't carry, and 5.5" knife would be perfect. Honestly i don't understand why knife makers won't make knives you actually can carry legally..

I'm interested in this one for easier carry too but I really hope the handle is shortened up a bit since it looks kind of odd with a shorter blade and the same handle as the full-size TGLB.

I'm interested in this one for easier carry too but I really hope the handle is shortened up a bit since it looks kind of odd with a shorter blade and the same handle as the full-size TGLB.

Like what the Zero Tolerance 0350 is to the bigger 0300s.
Something like a ~10% smaller handle.

I like with the same size handle, it is so comfortable.This is 1 of the reason I want it actually :)

Like what the Zero Tolerance 0350 is to the bigger 0300s.
Something like a ~10% smaller handle.

Exactly. I'd like to see closer to 20% but either way it would balance out the look so it'd be like a mini version all around (rather than just a smaller blade) of the full size TGLB.

Id like to see top guard and talon hole removed:thumbup:

ok, got it... Not happy :) I just bought a Gemini 7 3/4" , and it is way too long, would be fun but can't carry, and 5.5" knife would be perfect. Honestly i don't understand why knife makers won't make knives you actually can carry legally..

Carried by who? When? Where? Do you think that there is a single number that answers those questions?

Do you really wish to limit what products every knifemaker makes?

Resinguy,
No, I just wish if I want to buy something I don't need to wait a year to get it...

Resinguy,
No, I just wish if I want to buy something I don't need to wait a year to get it...

Yes, we can all understand that. Jerry has been known to show us a prototype, and then the knife is never seen again. Folk have been waiting for the folder for much longer than a year; waiting in vain perhaps.

So what is going on? I already seen the mini sold on Ebay, but I didn't get any update from Busse? Is it out already?

Back