Who likes edc? Or is just Choppers?

Small EDC? Or Big Choppets?

• Yes EDC !!

Votes: 24 61.5%
  • Yes Big is Better !!

Votes: 15 38.5%

• Total voters
I EDC an AMS and I have the Nano TG on order. I plan to flip flop between the two.
The AMS is great. I wish theyā€™d do another run of those but in their 50100B and for dirt cheap. Like a $125 beater you could really lay into and not worry about. Call it the ARSE - ā€œAnniversary Rat Street Enforcerā€ or some such.

If they do that they better make tens of thousands, not hundreds.

My carry consists of most days with the Working Mans Culti, occasionally the little Assault Shaker gets in there, Other times the BOSS Street gets attention. Now that its starting to get into flannel season I can sport either my Butless NOe or BAe. But, if I feel nervous where I'm going, Mr Polkowski made a Companion with Kasper that fits me like none other.

When I edc a Busse I am usually spending the night outside and up high somewhere. Basic 8LE or ASH2 all day long on those runs! If I could only have one for the rest of my life it would be an ASH2! But today I used the B8LE I carry in my ride to cut pumpkins from the patch! Lol go figure! :cool:

When I edc a Busse I am usually spending the night outside and up high somewhere. Basic 8LE or ASH2 all day long on those runs! If I could only have one for the rest of my life it would be an ASH2! But today I used the B8LE I carry in my ride to cut pumpkins from the patch! Lol go figure! :cool:
ASH2 is a solid choice, imo. I truly regret selling mine šŸ˜”

The AMS is great. I wish theyā€™d do another run of those but in their 50100B and for dirt cheap. Like a $125 beater you could really lay into and not worry about. Call it the ARSE - ā€œAnniversary Rat Street Enforcerā€ or some such.

If they do that they better make tens of thousands, not hundreds.

How bout Yet Another Mean Street aka YAMS

View attachment 2362829

Middle ground - Basic 7

The HRLM and ASHBM if I could choose from both ends of the spectrum
I love the Basics too. I gave my beloved 9 to my boy. His hellrazor wasnā€™t reaching all the way through some of the logs heā€™s splitting, and the 9 has a lot more umph to chop with. I feel like a bit of a DA, but Iā€™ll always know where it is.

My middle ground would be the M6, of course. Small carry would be AMS, large would be BMe. Carried the AMS all day. Such a damn great knife.

Back