Who likes edc? Or is just Choppers?

Small EDC? Or Big Choppets?

• Yes EDC !!

Votes: 24 61.5%
  • Yes Big is Better !!

Votes: 15 38.5%

• Total voters
I
The AMS is great. I wish they’d do another run of those but in their 50100B and for dirt cheap. Like a $125 beater you could really lay into and not worry about. Call it the ARSE - “Anniversary Rat Street Enforcer” or some such.

If they do that they better make tens of thousands not hundreds.
AMS is a nice blade. I have had mine for quite a while.
IWB TGULB @ 8' O clock.
Nice. I have been looking at some of the IWB sheaths for the larger BUSSEs. I open carry right now. I will be scooping a custom Zombie skin sheath from David Brown for the NTG. Still looking for a nice leather sheath for the AMS. Right now she rides right handed carry in a Buy Brown sheath with a plate he made so it hangs lower on my hip.

I

AMS is a nice blade. I have had mine for quite a while.

Nice. I have been looking at some of the IWB sheaths for the larger BUSSEs. I open carry right now. I will be scooping a custom Zombie skin sheath from David Brown for the NTG. Still looking for a nice leather sheath for the AMS. Right now she rides right handed carry in a Buy Brown sheath with a plate he made so it hangs lower on my hip.
duramax duramax might have one. He's a top notch leather bender. ;)

Smallest EDC is ~4.5" blade length (like the SOB), anything smaller is folder territory. When they get larger, it's comfortable until 6-7" blade length or so, then it becomes more a matter of weight. The largest I carry for a full day on my belt is the DSF, since it's light. The largest I have is the BB13.

I use both. I don't edc a small fixed blade daily, but if I am going up to the mountains, I always carry one. I have a big blade in every vehicle. And usually will pack one in a backpack. So both basically. But if I have a preference it is big, as that is the whole reason for a tough steel. You don't really need a super tough steel on a small blade like you do a large blade.

I do love a good edc.. but the bigger, fatter blades are what I find myself drooling over in my collection.. and in releases.
Big, fat, satin is my cup o-tea fur sure!

If I really have to choose, I’d go EDC. My smaller knives get much more use.

For Busse …. Big !

MOAB bayonet on a Yugo RPK
THAT I have to SEE! Pictures!
I have small Busse blades. But I don't EDC them, nor use them too much. For me, big Busse is what I use. But, not as big as some of you guys. AR 9.5 or BGFBM are my biggest. TGULB or HR2 are the ones that get used the most, though.

Back