Who Would Still Order

Yup me too. I'd send you a check without concerns. Don't need protection from well intentioned and straightforward folks. :thumbsup:

Does lead to some potential issues with people you've never dealt with before though:
• Will you ship before you get payment in hand?
• Will you accept personal checks from strangers and will you then require the check to process before you ship the knife?
• Cool thing about PP is that once the transaction is complete you can rest assured that you've been paid.
• Shipping can happen immediately.
• Also, if you send to the buyers PP address and make your shipping label using PP you save a bit on S&H and PP will support you in the event that the buyer claims the package never arrived.

Seems a small price to pay for the convenience. I'll go either way with you.

Yup me too. I'd send you a check without concerns. Don't need protection from well intentioned and straightforward folks. :thumbsup:

Does lead to some potential issues with people you've never dealt with before though:
• Will you ship before you get payment in hand?
• Will you accept personal checks from strangers and will you then require the check to process before you ship the knife?
• Cool thing about PP is that once the transaction is complete you can rest assured that you've been paid.
• Shipping can happen immediately.
• Also, if you send to the buyers PP address and make your shipping label using PP you save a bit on S&H and PP will support you in the event that the buyer claims the package never arrived.

Seems a small price to pay for the convenience. I'll go either way with you.
When I get ready to start I would contact for payment, that gives time for it to arrive before it ships.

I have no problem with a check. If I were you, I would require that the check arrive 1 week or more before shipping anything. The check needs to clear before shipment.

Check with your bank. I have Zelle from my Chase bank. It allows me to send money at no charge to other people. It's like a check but way way faster. I saw a reference to Venmo. That's another good free service. The advantage of these services is that they guarantee you are getting the money. They also make it easier for new people to send you money - always a good thing.

Just to comment on this, you can take advantage of PayPal’s discounted shipping rates regardless of how payment is received.

Just add /shipnow to the end of your PayPal web address and it will take you right into the shipping portion.

Hope this helps.

Back