Whoa!!!. . . . Look At This Custom Set By Garth!!!! . . . YOWZA!!!

Not to worry guys, the set will not be going on Ebay, at least not for a good long time. They are however part of a college fund investment portfolio and I will not be able to share any photos or descriptions until its time to collect our dividends. Please do not copy or share any existing pics, and please delete any you may have already copied.

The only trade I would possibly consider would be for a minimum 5 piece collection of Custom Shop Moabs plus cash on your end.

That was really fun to pretend, I wish it were true :eek::eek::eek::cool::cool::cool::D:D:D:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'm sure we'll be seeing those with a red felt background any day now.
Ughhh I hope not! It really blows that so much nice Busse stuff is sitting on ebay like that. Most of it will never sell because of the astronomical prices! Just precious Busse gold sitting there with no owner that loves them! :(

I really don't get it. As a seller it makes more sense to take less profit on each item. That way you can move more inventory and constantly get new stuff in to sell. The business model of gouging prices and letting them sit for years seems backwards. Must be some super rich guys that don't mind having that much capital sitting there in their closet.

Last edited:
IF you are willing to tread those waters, contact "red felt background" for the REAL price (his "forum" price (what forum?)), and then make him a counteroffer.

But yeah, it makes no sense - especially in light of what I just said.

LOL! .... No red felt under those priceless beauties ;) ~ nope, can't happen, nope nope nope. My gut tells me they're being pimped up for a fashion shoot at any moment.

Back