Who's got some Kris-P-Bacon?

Well someone must have hit me on the back of the head really hard....

238AQrq.jpg

...cause I’m seein double!

WOW!
Two is one, one is none, eh?
Interesting variations on the scales, seeing them side-by-side like that.

I did not think I would like it, but ordered one anyway, cause thats what we do, now that it is here I must admit that I am glad I did. It's no Boom Parang, but it is pretty cool.

I thought these might be collectable for their weirdness factor, but I was still more than a little shocked to see what they're asking on eBay. (Hint: They're about $800 more than the one that sold last week on the Exchange.)

That pricing is amazing. On the flip side, I have seen Busse knives that are overpriced on Ebay sit for years.

It cracks me up how long some folks try to beat a dead horse flipping a knife. Meanwhile the stock market keeps going up and up and up lol.

89E54E68-79B1-4FDD-81C7-AA09AB3FC570.jpeg This is really making me happy. The blade speaks for itself but you really need to hold the orange g10 handle to appreciate it. Feels as good as the nano fusion (forsaken steel heart). This is a winner and feel kinda bad for y’all who passed on it cuz you thought it looked like it was “for wizards”:rolleyes: It’s is a very formidable weapon and a true masterpiece! Thanks for the bold and daring move, Jerry!:eek::eek::eek:

Back