Why do knife snobs hate Cold Steel??

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's BF visits, not this thread.

Visits This Week 1,063,592

This is why I'm forever reporting people w/o the propr membership levels to the mods. In an e-commerce world where inound links to your website trumps anything else with the search engines - especially Google - hotlinking to your website from blade forums can put you on the 1st page of Google, Yahoo, Bing etc. in a few days time.

When we link to YTube videos we earn Lynn Thmpson $$$$$ Just felt like mentioning this - sorry - carry on! :D

I've posted before about this video and what's most disturbing to me is the show host's bloodthirsty reaction to watching the Seal work over the gelatin figure. He looks worse than Caligula at the stadium watching Christians being fed to the lions! :eek:

It's offputting to see a Seal "training" in such overkill. I understand they attack to kill rather than wound. I get that. But somewhere before the 30th full insertion stab to the throat you've won the fight. The continued stabbing is mutilation, not combat. And the beheading. Come on.

I'm still very much a knife noob, and I also dont care for CS products. Theres no specific reason, I realize they have some great products but for some reason they just dont catch my eye.

This thread is nothing but a troll and is closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back