• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Why Do People Say Lynn C. Thompson Is Controversial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lynn is a hunter....he hunts at the all you can eat buffet. I'm glad I haven't received one of those stupid dvds in a good while. They are quite idiotic. The growing stupid of America is the reason cold steel is in business. They shame the knife world. Knives are tools, not the deadly weapons CS portrays them as.

OMG i have to say it like this and i am not a person that gets online to smash someone... u say "Knives are tools, not the deadly weapons CS portrays them as." really...... .... ... knifes are ONE OF THE OLDEST WEAPONS KNOWN TO MAN..... u are retarded plum retarded..

ThreadNecromancy.jpg

OMG i have to say it like this and i am not a person that gets online to smash someone... u say "Knives are tools, not the deadly weapons CS portrays them as." really...... .... ... knifes are ONE OF THE OLDEST WEAPONS KNOWN TO MAN..... u are retarded plum retarded..

Quoted for posterity.

Lynn Thompson is so endlessly fascinating he deserves a current thread, not this over-cooked, warmed-over hash. Closed.

shane220222, welcome to Bladeforums. Please take the time to look through our FAQ, and read a while before posting breathlessly.

You just resurrected a thread that was done to death two months ago. It may be new to you, but the rest of us have had enough of it.

You also addressed another member in an insulting way, for having a different opinion than yours. We prefer civility to personal attacks.

Isn't it "plumb" as opposed to "plum"?
Also, Esav, today is my pup's first birthday, and she hasn't received a card from you; just sayin'.
all da best,
rats... :D

It seems I failed to close it when I meant to. No harm. Allow me to take advantage of my error to wish your pup a very happy and playful birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back