Why INFI? What does it mean?

Why, Thank You, Nemo1775, for enlightening me with that linked article!

First, she - the article writer - slaps her readers in the face for "not knowing what she knows," Oh Gee, such an esoteric intellect, She! Then she moves on with some historical references to the short acronym...
It's short enough that it's easy to miss as it is, but the references were obscure in themselves so we can understand Why it would be missed in daily life, unless tuned in to those specific eclectic cultural refs. I don't think Al Capone was ever called OG by his cohorts, who probably is the most well-known figure she brings up.
As for rapper -- before cast into the TV series Law & Order Special Victims Unit, "Ice-T" -- I never followed rapper culture, or Sabrina (That little bewitcher of a Gal :) or imbibing some very specific weed; Nope, not into those...
Yet the term is Nigh Universally Ambiguous, methinks, as So Many Meanings can come from such a short moniker, you know? I can think of a few...
Be that as it may, I am now Plateauing on that Enlightened plane of existence in my attempt to Master my new-found O-Gee-ness... (O-Genius, anyone?)
Or perhaps that's O-Gee-ocity (Oh-Gee-AH-suh-tee).
Yeah, I like that term better...!
Just musing as the Original Guesser in these matters...
Or the Oregon Gangsta from the 'Hoods of burning Portland-Town...?
Yet after reading her viewer-slighting article, I was nearly ready to pull out my long blade and proclaim: On Guard! 🤺 ⚔️
Wait, that's Also an O-G term, that even predates the history Miz L'Arnie provided...
I wonder if she consulted the OG, the Oxford Gazette? 🤔
Or if Batman confided in her about his OG, the Original Gothamites?
I might think more on this by plinking away at targets with my OG, my Old Glock, just to help me relax. I prefer to wear my OG, my Olive Greens, as I shoot safely within my OG, my Olympic Garden, after obtaining permission from the OG, the Official Guardian. He makes sure the Garden stays safe, otherwise the OG, the Omnes Gentes would surely overrun the whole place! ("OG = All the Peoples"). They need to stay far, far away from the OG, the Outer Gateway. He's rightfully under the authority of the OG you know, the Oversight Group, who maintains contact and answers to the OG, the Office of the Governor. Someone has to protect the OG, the Old Growth Forests. They have a flag there on a tall pole mounted in the Garden's center, of the ever vigilant OG, our Old Glory...
Perhaps if taken to indoor thoughts, I could get back to my OG, my Online Gaming, for nothing beats good old fashioned OG, Optimum Game-time! As long as I continue to check up the readings on my OG, my Oxygen Gauge, according to its OG, those Operator Guidelines: Always be sure to correctly calibrate its OG, its Optimal Gimbal, when doing so. If you don't know where that is located, be sure to check the OG, the Online Guidebook for proper nomenclature. As well, check the OG, the Outer Gimbal, as it is often missed. At selected times, O/G it, as Oil & Grease will help alleviate slowed motions from those sticky gimbals during calibration. Neglect will cause these to act like OG, Over-chewed Gum; Mind you, that's never a good thing.
Perhaps I could simply consult with Any OG, the Opposite Gender, to decide what it means; they tend to think men are always wrong anyway. Ooo, Ouch! That's a real OG, Octopus' Garden there...!
Or, with more deliberation, I could call for an OG, an Observation Group to study the issue and report its findings. Sometimes the OG, the Old Geezers, like to have their say in those proceedings...
At this point, you may decide to head to the OG, Olive Garden restaurant, and have them seat you on the patio, where you can sit and really enjoy an OG, an Old Gold cigarette, to chill out during such contemplation. During this time, they may bring you a brewsky, where you can read on the label about the OG, the Original Gravity of the brewing process, to ease your mind and lull you into a trance-like, suggestive state. But don't get all too comfortable in public places, is my rule, or they may call the OG to come collect you, the Officiers de Gendarmes, when your lodging for the evening will be, let's say, less than tranquil... In the morning, your name will be printed in the Blotter known as the OG, the Official Gazette... You would have wished to have brought your large friend with you for protection that night, for he played professional football for years as an OG, an Offensive Guard.
Anyway, I have my OG, my Own Goals in studying the subject, but at this point, it should be Clear as to my Initial Confusion. OR, Confusing as to my ending Clarity, I get those mixed up at times...
Hmm. The List goes on... Oh God, Save me from myself...!
As I've now been given more matter of On-Going contemplation... Oh No, There's another one!
Clearly, I try to keep these things to myself, so I'd not run into so much trouble. Well, perhaps I should try to be a little more OG, Out Going, to ask for clarification. So many others seems to know this "simple acronym" known as OG. . .
Oh Gee, my how the time flies...
[ In all fairness, I did consult acronym finder dot com, wherein I read its first line:
"Your abbreviation search returned 59 meanings." (Yet...) "Note: We have 15 other definitions for OG in our Acronym Attic"... Now you know why I asked in the first place. It gets confusing out there...! ]

Heading back into my Original Gangsta pose... 💪 🤠 🥊

Acronymically Yours,
in
Introverted
Nitro-
Fueled
Implosiveness (Implosivity?)

Back