Why the Love for Vic Farmer?

With some basic outdoor skills,there's not much you can't accomplish with only the Farmer.

I hear ya! None of mine are for sale. Besides...my Grandson has dibs on the Apoc Green Farmer! :D

I gave away two silver Farmers when they were practically giving them away in pairs on the website named after a river/jungle. Back when they have red and blue Farmers as well.
I think it was one red and one silver and/or one blue and one silver at a ridiculously low price.
They went to a great friend an my nephew who was a knife bug as an infant! Glad I gave them to who I did but it would be great to have two more Farmers.
I currently do not have a silver Farmer so I will have to pick one up soon.
Best Wilderness SAK ever! IMO

My Farmer arrived today. Going to big too fat and heavy for me to EDC. Definitely won't replace the Cadet for EDC. Hoping my incoming Pioneer will do that.

uploadfromtaptalk1398734681266.jpguploadfromtaptalk1398734695751.jpguploadfromtaptalk1398734709665.jpguploadfromtaptalk1398734727694.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great! :thumbup:

Keep it for a camp/hike knife or throw it in a daypack. I haven't EDC'ed anything but 91mm/93mm SAKs for 40+years so I guess I'm biased.

I plan on keeping in the truck console. I don't think it's the length that bothers me. It's the thickness mostly. Like I said, I knew it was going to be a monster compared to the Cadet, so no surprises there. I hope this Pioneer I have coming will be the perfect size/weight combo for me.

Recent Farmer....

OrangeFarmer_zps9fd74a14.jpg

Back