Wilderness Survivial Skills Knife - 3rd Run - CPM 3V - Official List

I haven't done updates yet...just now recovering from a nasty cold. I'll make the changes today.

Dan

Progress pic:

WSS101221-01.jpg

Hi Daniel,

I just sent a deposit via kosterknives.com/available. I then saw that this list was closed. Are there still some available for sale? Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Ben

Hi Daniel,

I just sent a deposit via kosterknives.com/available. I then saw that this list was closed. Are there still some available for sale? Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Ben

I have two on this order. If you can get Dan to issue me a refund for my payment I can just take my skeleton and let you have my green canvas micarta. Let me know whats up.

Last edited:
Yes - we can make this work...no problem.

ezymer - I did get your deposit.

The easiest thing might be to go ahead and work out payment/shipping between you and pepemrtnz. (total would be $120)

And then I'll refund your $20 deposit.

Let me know if that works for you guys - I'll hold off on the GCM order until I hear back from you guys.

Thanks!

:thumbup:

Dan

Hi Dan,

Honestly, I am not wanting to work very hard to make this happen. I just thought I could share (in the holiday spirit) and he could take my extra if it was possible to do with very little effort on my part. Since he hasn't signed on since that post I have no way of contacting him so unless you can talk to him about it and make something happen I will just take both no worries.

Oops - forgot to update this thread. I need to knock one more thing out today/tomorrow and then I can start on these - along with the nessmuks and Monster Nessies. :thumbup:

Dan

Thanks Dan,

Why dont you just send me both of mine if we dont hear from ezymer before they are finished, and if he decides he wants it/shows up late I can just send it to him. I assume thats the easiest way for you to take care of this?

Dan any update on these? Unfortunately I am going to have to sell mine because I need money for other things now, Otherwise I wouldn't be in a hurry at all.

hi dubs,
If it's the skeletonized version, I am interested in buying it off from you. Maybe we can have this arranged with Dan?

drat. Perhaps it's not too late to change the order?

EDIT

Dan -- I realize that the list is closed, but if you happen to have any skeletonized WSS knives left over, I am considering buying up to two. Please let me know.

Last edited:
Back