Win a Knife!! - Do-It-Yourself Bushcraft w/ Sheath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, thanks for the opportunity, I'm all signed up!!!

If I won, I'd probably put a nice burl on it.

Cool. Nifty idea. I'm signed up! I'm a bit partial to burlap micarta and curly maple for handles. I like em both.

I signed up. Since I'm sure this knife would be a user, I'd go with some burlap micarta or g-10.

Thanks.

Signed up today. I'd pick green or natural canvas micarta. Kind of a vanilla ice cream guy. Thanks for the opportunity to win.
Mike

Thanks for the chance to win - I'd probably put walnut scales on it - I have a whole bunch of them that were sourced from where I grew up in TN. Possibly black linen micarta - I have one set of those scales.

i would use some unknown wood(probably hickory) from an broken axe handle that was my dads

That's a very generous offer. I'm a simple guy so I think some walnut would do me for scales. I'll be interested to see what the winner does with it.

Thanks,
Steve

:) Just signed up. Thanks for the opportunity to win a great looking knife. If I'm the lucky winner; surprise me with the knife handle. :cool:

Thanks, Dan! What a neat promotion. I'm gonna go with purpleheart for the scales. It's durable and pretty.

I'm on the list (from day 1, I believe).

I have a few handle scales to choose from --- my guess is I'd use Blackwood this time around (I like ironwood with brass bolts). ;) Then again, this is a stainless blade, so maybe some G-10? I have black, red, day-glo blue, and orange... Maybe Orange w/ black liners? Yep, that will likely be it. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back