Win a Knife!! - Do-It-Yourself Bushcraft w/ Sheath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Dan, I have two of your 3V (gen. 1) bushcrafters, these are my favorite 3V blades. Thanks for the chance!

After seeing a few knives with osage in the handles I'd like to try that. Dad's got a few osage trees on the farm. I think it would look nice layered with a darker wood.

Thanks for doing the giveaway! It helps feed the want for a new knife in this economy where money is tight.

Just signed up...If I had known it was that easy, I would've done it before.

If I win, I'll probably put some walnut or bamboo on there.

Thanks for the chance!

Frosty

awesome i just signed up and what a cool chance to win a awesome knife. i would love one of yours in a stainless version.

i vote for a natural tan micarta or a orange g10

or very possibly just leaving the handles off and making a nice kydex sheath for a neck knife.

very cool of you sir

I signed up as well. May have accidentally signed up twice, not sure. Thanks for the great giveaway!!

I love Black Paper Micarta and Orange G10. Either of those would be kickin'

I'm in! Thank you for the chance, Dan! :thumbup:
I'd go with Natural Canvas Micarta with Black Liners.

Thanks for the chance, I have signed up for the newsletter. Have no clue about the handle material, since I am learning -- we can decide later if I win. :)

-Amarendra

Dan,
I've signed up for you newsletter. If I shoud win I would prefer cocobola to match my Nessie.
William

I signed up!
Hmmm i'd probably go for some really nice Cocobolo, a second choice would be some darker dramatic grained Bocote.
Red liners with both those choices.

Awesome giveaway Mr. Koster!
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back