Winner chosen

I'm gonna call this , I'll be back shortly to announce the winner.

Thanks to all who participated even if you didn't enter I liked seeing the knives.

Congrats, Vince. :cool::thumbsup:
You were finally able to win a knife for yourself.
This was a fun GAW to read everybody's responses.

Just received it today:
kFqxGMV.jpg

Great little knife, just over 3" long, and thin. Disappears in pocket. Thanks again for the knife and the interesting giveaway, Hickory n steel Hickory n steel . :thumbsup:

I did. I assume for luck?

It's a 1993 knife so I included a 1993 penny, that's all.
You can consider it for luck I guess , I had to actually dig through a hole 15lb jar of Penny's to find it ;)
No clue why it was so hard to find a penny from 1993, I'm sure they made just as many that year as they do every year.
I didn't want to just include a run of the mill penny though so I polished and flame colored it just to make it a bit different.

It's a 1993 knife so I included a 1993 penny, that's all.
You can consider it for luck I guess , I had to actually dig through a hole 15lb jar of Penny's to find it ;)
No clue why it was so hard to find a penny from 1993, I'm sure they made just as many that year as they do every year.
I didn't want to just include a run of the mill penny though so I polished and flame colored it just to make it a bit different.
Cool!
aSpZyoM.jpg

I'll put the penny in one of my knife cigar boxes.
:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I always like to carry some kind of " special " penny on me, whether it's just an old wheat penny or a flame colored penny like this.
The flame colored ones are cool, especially when you stop just right and get lots of blue and red.

I always like to carry some kind of " special " penny on me, whether it's just an old wheat penny or a flame colored penny like this.
The flame colored ones are cool, especially when you stop just right and get lots of blue and red.
It's in my pocket with the knife now.
I love coins myself. Not a collector, but I have accumulated a few special ones over the last 50 years or so.

Back